So after browsing our website you’re interested in joining the Club, here is some Membership information for you.
- Membership is for the financial year of 1 July to 30 June.
- Once a member, renewals are issued annually with payment due within 30 days. Non-payment is automatic membership cancellation.
- Members must be ‘paid up’ to vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) held during September each year.
- The Membership Fee is the same for Metropolitan and Country, Family and Single. Currently this is $50 for 12 months and $25 for 6 months.
- If you join between the dates of June 1 and November 30 (inclusive), you pay 12 months membership.
- If you join between the dates of December 1 and May 31 (inclusive), you pay 6 months membership.
- An administrative Joining Fee applies to all new members. This provides you with a Membership Pack that includes, your Membership Card and stickers.
- Your Membership Fee includes an electronic version of the club magazine - ViaWest.
- The link to the electronic version of the club magazine is sent to your EMAIL address…you will need to keep your Email address current with the club.
- If you require a hardcopy of the Club magazine posted to you, an ‘optional’ Magazine Levy applies.
- All membership applications are presented and voted on for acceptance at the monthly committee meetings.
- Once accepted, you will receive your Membership Pack by return mail with a digital copy of the Club magazine – ViaWest.
This information is provided in the Club’s Membership Information Sheet should you wish to have a hardcopy.
To join our Club;
Step One. Complete the New Membership Application Form online.
Step Two. Print and sign the form.
*Please remember to include cheque if this is your chosen payment method.
Volkswagen Club of Western Australia (Inc.)
PO Box 175
Victoria Park, Western Australia 6979